Creating Safer Places To Work
Zonesafe reduce the risk of accidental collisions between pedestrian workers and industrial vehicles.
Detect People, Protect Lives
ZoneSafe Proximity Warning System can:
- Reduce the Risk of Accidents
Zonesafe will significantly reduce accidental collisions and near misses to pedestrian workers.
- Create Safe Working Environments
Improve situational awareness and safety culture across work sites.
- Provide Invaluable Site Safety Information
Identify, monitor and improve areas of risk using recorded near miss occurrences and management information.
How Does Our Proximity Warning System Work?
A ZoneSafe in-cab control unit is fitted within reach of the vehicle’s operator. An audible visual alarm alerts the operator every time a tagged person or object is detected entering or breaking the antenna’s detection zone.
A ZoneSafe detection antenna is fitted to the vehicle. This creates a 3-9 metre continuous detection zone around the vehicle, which detects personnel or objects carrying a ZoneSafe tag.
ZoneSafe active RFID tags are worn by all personnel or fitted to assets. The tag can be placed in our ZoneSafe hi viz jacket, clipped to a lanyard, placed in your pocket or fitted to a detection cone.
ZoneSafe can be used for multiple purposes, customised to suit specific requirements, and designed for use in any industrial working environment. Our range includes:
- Vehicle to Person Alert – preventing collisions between industrial vehicles and pedestrian workers.
- Walkway Alert – preventing collisions between vehicles, workers and equipment.
- Crossing Alert – separating site traffic and pedestrians with audible visual warnings and restricting movement.
- Vehicle Detection System – a long range vehicle to vehicle detection solution providing early warning alerts.
- Asset Protection – reducing the risk of collision damage to assets whilst increasing safety.
- Aircraft Damage Protection – preventing collisions with aircraft while they are being serviced.
- Vehicle Access Control – providing a hands free automated access control solution.
- Personnel Access Control – providing restricted or controlled access through doors or turnstiles.
- Logistics Manager – DS Smith Packaging – Featherstone
The safety of our employees is paramount in our business and DSSP are always looking for initiatives and innovations that can help us provide as safe a working environment as possible. ZoneSafe provides a simple but significant addition to the fleet of trucks here at Featherstone combining ease of use with reliability.We are using this in areas where pedestrians and moving machinery have to work together and it has clearly improved the awareness and confidence of both truck operators and pedestrians. I consider this to be a major addition to our effective health and safety management systems.
- Chief Operating Officer – APM Terminals – Callao
We consider this a valuable and reliable tool which will significantly increase safety in our daily operations and aid us in our effort to transform APM Terminals Callao into a very safe place where everyone enjoys working while being safe doing so.
- National Manager For Oil & Gas - Qube Energy - Australia
We've been using Zonesafe for nearly 4 years now (fitted on 10 forklifts) and the system has contributed to us having no LTI's or MTI's across two very busy sites. I highly recommend this technology.
- Thamesdown Recycling, Swindon
“The safety of our staff and visitors on our site is our highest priority and we are always looking at ways in which we can increase their safety in this environment. The ZoneSafe system has helped us achieve this by eliminating major risk factors on our site which could involve machinery and pedestrians.”
“We have a strong commitment to worker safety with robust safety systems in place to ensure that wherever possible, pedestrians and plant are kept strictly separate. We are very impressed with ZoneSafe and confident the system is an effective way to ensure pedestrian safety in our facilities.”