Aircraft Damage Protection
In many environments equipment and vehicles are often required to operate around and in close proximity to high value assets, such as aircraft on an airfields ramp. Any damage to aircraft bears considerable expense along with potentially serious safety implications.
The ZoneSafe Aircraft Damage Protection System has been designed to help prevent collisions and reduce damage to aircraft while they are being serviced on the ramp by GSE operators.
How it Works
- Safety detection cones integrated with ZoneSafe tags are strategically placed around the aircraft (blue dots).
- ZoneSafe control units are fitted to ground service vehicles detecting the location of the safety detection cones.
- Depending on the desired activation range configured for each vehicle, a continuous alarm sounds when a safety cone is detected.
- The alarm will continue to sound until the vehicle is clear of the collision risk area. The Alarm can be muted in when vehicle is stationary if required.
- Logistics Manager – DS Smith Packaging – Featherstone
The safety of our employees is paramount in our business and DSSP are always looking for initiatives and innovations that can help us provide as safe a working environment as possible. ZoneSafe provides a simple but significant addition to the fleet of trucks here at Featherstone combining ease of use with reliability.We are using this in areas where pedestrians and moving machinery have to work together and it has clearly improved the awareness and confidence of both truck operators and pedestrians. I consider this to be a major addition to our effective health and safety management systems.
- Chief Operating Officer – APM Terminals – Callao
We consider this a valuable and reliable tool which will significantly increase safety in our daily operations and aid us in our effort to transform APM Terminals Callao into a very safe place where everyone enjoys working while being safe doing so.
- National Manager For Oil & Gas - Qube Energy - Australia
We've been using Zonesafe for nearly 4 years now (fitted on 10 forklifts) and the system has contributed to us having no LTI's or MTI's across two very busy sites. I highly recommend this technology.
- Thamesdown Recycling, Swindon
“The safety of our staff and visitors on our site is our highest priority and we are always looking at ways in which we can increase their safety in this environment. The ZoneSafe system has helped us achieve this by eliminating major risk factors on our site which could involve machinery and pedestrians.”
“We have a strong commitment to worker safety with robust safety systems in place to ensure that wherever possible, pedestrians and plant are kept strictly separate. We are very impressed with ZoneSafe and confident the system is an effective way to ensure pedestrian safety in our facilities.”